Steps to effective and efficient tree services from Thompson Tree Services (Midlands) Ltd
1. Call or email and ask for a free, no obligation, written quotation
2. Compare all quotes and check insurance and accreditations for the companies that provide them.
3. If the trees are within a conservation zone or are protected by a special Order, then an application for work will need to be submitted to your Local authority.
4. A risk assessment ensures protection for our team, your own property, and the public.
5. Trust us to in providing high standards of work with a skilful and polite team of specialists.
6. Be assured that the site will be left totally clean.
7. Feel free to reply with comments which may help our company’s constant improvement plan.
Trust us for domestic tree surgery
'These accreditations are vital to providing quality, skilled and safe work'
Trust mark is a quality mark which runs a framework under which 30 Scheme Operators work in the RMI (repair, maintenance, and improvement) sector, including local government trading standards teams, trade associations, and independent Scheme Operators. We have been successful in achieving this status.
Derbyshire Trusted Trader can help you find accurate and reliable traders who commit to doing a great job for a fair price. Reviews of Thompson Tree Services (Midlands) Ltd are available now.
The association sets strong standards of skill, safety, and organization to achieve ARB approved status. We are 1 of approximately 280 contractors, nationwide.
CHAS is a Health and Safety competence accreditation demanding an annual renewal audit. Thompson Tree Services (Midlands) Ltd has been recognized by achieving high standards and organization in Health and Safety.
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies conditions for a quality management system (QMS). Companies use the standard to show the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and administrative requirements.
ISO 14000 is a group of standards related to environmental management that exists to help businesses (a) minimize how their operations (processes, etc.) negatively affect the environment (i.e., cause adverse modifications to air, water, and land); (b) comply with relevant laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented terms, and (c) continually improve in the above.
OHSAS 18001 is the International Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard. It presents a structure for the effective administration of OH&S including all aspects of risk management and legal compliance. It discusses occupational health and safety rather than any specific product safety matters.